OOTD- Pretty Thing

4.06.2014

Hey everyone,

I was tinkering about on the internet as one does, and came across a website called selectspecs.com. You mightn't know this, but I have terrible eyesight. I'm extremely shortsighted and wear glasses everyday, for tv, school, etc. I tend to wear contacts at the weekend, but they can be tiring to wear every day. When I discovered the website, I was immediately impressed by the prices. For lenses, frames and shipping, these specs cost me around €15! Although they aren't as good as your typical opticians frames, the prescription is spot on, and I love them! 

Daisies are one of my favorite type of flowers, and when I spotted this cute bargain, I knew I had to buy it. I'm glad the weather is picking up, because it means I can actually bear to bare my legs. I'm also loving layered necklaces, so I paired this infinity symbol one that I won off Pretty Twisted a while ago with my beloved choker.






Dress- New Look, thrifted (€3!)
Tights- Penneys/Primark
Blouse [underneath]- Bershka
Glasses- Select Specs
Infinity necklace- Pretty Twisted [won]
Jacket- Penneys/Primark
Choker- etsy
Frilly socks- Penneys/Primark
Shoes- KG by Kurt Geiger, thrifted (also €3!)

*Don't forget- if you love my style, nominate me for Best Teen Style Blogger in the Company Style Blogger awards here!*
post signature
song title- pretty thing by broods
where to find me >

5 comments

  1. Love the layering, beaut outfit :)

    -Charlotte
    www.thegoodowl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress - i like it how you made it a bit more edgy with the tights and jacket :) x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe that dress was €3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are getting amazing at these outfit posts <3 Love that dress... so jealous of the bargains you always seem to get!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool pics :)
    Very nice outfit and post
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/sd-cleaning.html

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.