OOTD- Purple & PVC

11.07.2013

Hey everyone,

I think this is the last of my outfits worn over midterm- the week flies by [unfortunately]! I've had lots of post ideas popping into my head lately, so watch this space! This is another outfit of mine with a huge contrast in textures. The lipstick is a bit daring, but hey, isn't that what fashion's about?

If you're looking for something to do in Dublin this weekend, check out the Vintage Fashion & Decor Fair in the Royal Marine hotel, Dun Laoghaire. I've attended one of these before [which you can read all about here] and it was brilliant! I'm so looking forward to the one on Sunday, and I'll be posting all about it afterwords. For more info, click here.






Sweater- New Look
PVC skirt- River Island
Shoes- a market in Dublin
Jewelry all c/o of Pretty Twisted*
Purple lipstick- Inglot

-Rachel x

where to find me >

3 comments

  1. Really like your skirt! I saw it on sale in River Island and tried it on but I decided it was a bit too out there for me, but you really pull it off! :)

    thegirlinthetartanboots.blogspot.co.uk

    Alice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt!! ive stayed away from the PVC trend in fear but youve made this look work great!! Lusting over that jumper too!!

    http://sophie-henderson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skirt is lovely, it looks really chic! And your jumper is nice too :)

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.