Schuh Press Event || A/W'13

10.04.2013


Hey everyone,

I was recently invited to the reveal of the new A/W'13 collection by Schuh at Kelly's Hotel in Dublin. I missed the breakfast in the morning because of school [boo!] which was in I think most bloggers attended. Oh well- I still had a fabulous time! The team from Schuh PR flew over from the UK with the shoes. I must admit, I was in love with what I saw! A Fall favorite of mine was prominent- chunky, buckle boots galore! As you can clearly see from my A/W'13 shoe wishlist, I adore these kind of shoes! Thick heels, open cut and big buckles- my favorite. There was a collection of flats, ranging from hounds-tooth loafers to glittery brogues. Lastly, they had a 'party shoes' table, with the likes of the heels above! My favorite were these huge holographic platforms, and also the purple velvet heels. If you're looking for a pair of standout, party shoes this Christmas, Schuh is definitely the place to go!

All in all, the new collection is very varied, with something to suit everyone, whether you prefer boots, heels or flats. I can't wait to see the collection in stores. The Schuh PR team were so lovely to me, as arrived late myself and my mam were the only ones there! There was cupcakes, retro sweets and I even got a cute goodie bag.

the 'flat shoes' table // purple velvet heels // holographic platforms // buckle boots

retro sweets // the buckle boots that I chose! // some gorgeous heels


What do you think of the new collection? Will you be shopping in Schuh this Autumn/Winter? 
Rachel x
where to find me >

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.