Mint & Lace Nails

10.10.2013

Hey everyone,

I did these nails last week and forgot to upload them. It seems like every time I go to take blog pictures, its too dark to snap a good shot- especially after homework. Sigh. Funnily enough, these nails share an uncanny resemblance to the colours of my blog.. I think I'll christen them my 'oh hey there rachel nails'! 

In other news, The Blog Awards Ireland ceremony/final is this Saturday. I can't contain my excitement! As the event gets nearer however, I am starting to feel a tad nervous.. The build up to big events always gets my nerves going, for some reason. I've got my outfit all ready, and I'll be taking plenty of pictures of the event, which of course I'll share with you all! 




midi ring from Forever 21
Mint- Bourjois So Laque shade 04
Black & White- Nail art pens from hairspray

-Rachel x

where to find me >

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.