Holidays In Spain -OOTD #3- Malaga

7.19.2013

Hey everyone!

out of all the cities I've been to [which is admittedly, not that many] Malaga has probably got to be one of my favorites. I love it's luxurious feel, the streets lined with shops, but also with a marina and beach, like a hidden gem, tucked away from most tourists. Although I didn't go to the beach, I did however spend 2 days shopping here- I will definitely be posting a haul with some of my gorgeous purchases! We also returned for some sightseeing. Below is the outfit I wore to Malaga, and also some shots of the streets. It took about 45 minutes to get there on the bus, however it was definitely worth it!



Outfit is all from Penneys/Primark- the skirt however is actually a bodycon top! I bought it in a size 12 to wear as a skirt though.


Necklaces- my mum's jewelery box
Ring- Spain
Nail polish- Essie bikini so teeny [blue] NYC coral & Essie silver
Name necklace- a gift




A few tourist-y sites & some street perfomers

-Rachel x


where to find me >

3 comments

  1. Hope you enjoyed Spain :) Nice photos
    xoxo

    Trendy Bow

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had fun! I have never been to Malaga! And the way you "made" the top a skirt is so cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Immediately this approach impressive ınternet site might indisputably turn out to be well known around many of the blog page almost all people, because the fastidious articles or reviews or possibly feedback or even remarks. https://da.catalanholidays.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.