Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara ~Review~

4.09.2013


Hello everyone!

Back again with another review. I'm back at school now so I won't have alot of time for outfit posts! I'm going to post a poll at the end of this post, as I'm curious to see what you as readers like to read about here on Oh Hey There Rachel!

Moving swiftly along, I recently purchases this mascara after getting my contact lenses. After reading the instruction booklet, which mentioned to ensure your makeup was in date, I realised I HAD been using the same mascara for a few months.. Not good! I guess I was a little bit attached to my Soap n Glory mascara.. So I went out and bought a new one, something that has been going through the roof in blogosphere lately!

At €11.99 retailing price, I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend alot on something I had read mixed reviews about, but I caught it at a sale price of only €9.99. I am absolutely loving it 2 weeks later! It really does give great volume, but unfortunately not alot of lengthening- it is a volume mascara I guess! I was particularly impressed on the way it looks on the bottom lashes- no clumping, no mess, something I come across alot with mascara applied to the bottom lashes. Just enough product comes out on the relatively thin brush too- not too much, not too little. I am so glad I picked up this little gem!

the packaging is a fab shade of blue- like my nails!

the small-ish brush with small bristles

Have you tried it yet?

P.S- What kind of posts do you like to read most? Or leave a suggestion for something new I could start writing about!
What kind of new posts would you like?
  
pollcode.com free polls 
What are your favorite posts of mine?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

-Rachel x


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.