OOTD ~ Safe Haven Irish Premiere!

2.24.2013

Hey everyone!
I am so excited to be writing this- on Friday I went to the Safe Haven book signing and movie premiere! Attending were Julianne Hough, Josh Duhamel [*swoon*] and Nicholas Sparks - yes, THE author of The Notebook, The Last Song, Dear John and many more! I actually won the tickets to the premiere but stumbled upon the book singing by chance. I immediately bought the book, not wanting to miss out on the chance to meet the handsome Josh Duhamel! I got my picture taken with him, nearly died! Julianne was a lovely women, and Nicholas said he liked my hat- lets just say I was BEYOND chuffed with myself for wearing that hat. At the premiere, Josh did the harlem shake in the middle of the cinema- the movie itself was amazing! I cried so much, definitely wasn't expecting what happened to happen.. But I'll let you all find out for yourself!



                     
Jacket ~ Primark/Penneys
Bag ~ ^
Skull scarf ~ ^
Jeans ~ ^
Sweater [underneath] ~ Catch
Hat ~ H&M, adorned with lace from Hickeys

Safe Haven...




- Rachel x


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.