Nivea Daily Essentials Oil Free Moisturizer | Review |

2.27.2013

Bonjour Bloggers!

I empathize that my most recent posts have all been outfit of the days, so I decided to vary things a bit and post a beauty product review.

One of my go-to products int he morning is this Nivea Daily Essentials Oil Free moisturizer  I absolutely love it! I use it every morning before applying my foundation. The type I use is for oily & combination skin, as my skin varies from time to time between the too, depending on the time of year! As soon as its applied I can feel the transformation. Not only does my skin feel silky and supple, but it also leaves my skin oil-free as promised. Having oily skin can be a pain sometimes, especially when applying foundation, it just slides right off- but this little life-saver has utterly made a difference to my skin.


 


At only €8.99 in Boots, it is a complete bargain that you cannot falter with! It really does show that high street products are just as good as expensive ones. I'm already on my second tube! My first one lasted me for the duration of September on wards. A little goes along way, but I often use it at night going to bed too.

Do you have any products you can't live without? 
- Rachel x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.